Spencer Savings Bank is improving your client experience to enhance your online banking needs. In an effort to strengthen support channels, and position our technology platforms for future growth, we will be combining our small business and consumer online banking channels. Everything you need to know about these changes and enhancements can be viewed below.
This change will take place over the weekend of September 17th.
The system will be going down at the end of the day on September 17th, and coming back up during normal business hours on Monday, September 20th.
If your business has more than one user, only your Admin user will be coming over to the new platform. This means that businesses with more than one user will need to coordinate access to the system – this can be done as follows:
- Your Admin User will need to log in using their Current UserID and the last six digits of the primary Tax ID for the password.
- Go to Additional Services
- Choose Share Access with Others
You can learn more about “Shared Access” on our FAQ page by clicking here.
Your Bill Pay Payees and History will remain intact under your Admin User access. Your Shared Access Users can be granted access to Bill Pay.
If you have multiple businesses, all business accounts should be available on your “My Accounts” page.
All Account Nicknames and Scheduled Recurring Transfers should remain in place. If you need to change an Account Nickname, this can be done under “My Accounts” and “Settings”.
IMPORTANT! Online Banking App (iOS and Android):
- The Spencer Business Online Banking App is being retired (Blue Icon).
- Please download the Spencer Savings Online Banking App (White Icon).
- Mobile Check Deposit will still remain available in your new App.
The following items will not be changed, and access to all options should remain the same:
- Admin UserID and Password
- eStatements and Check Images
- Scheduled Recurring Transfers and Account Nicknames
- Quicken/Quickbooks Webconnect
- Mobile Check Deposit Access and Limits
Thank you for your patronage as we build a better system for our clients.
Please direct any questions or concerns to: email@example.com.