Spencer Savings Bank
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE (THE “TERMS”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SPENCER SAVINGS BANK INTERNET (“SSB”) SITE (THE “SITE”). From time to time, we may modify these Terms, so please review it periodically for changes. Your continued use of our Site after we have modified the Terms indicates your agreement to the modified terms.
1. Acceptance of Terms and Subsequent Amendments
Your use of the Site constitutes your full legal acceptance of the Terms, to the same extent as if you had physically signed an agreement with SSB. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE SITE. You agree that SSB may amend or alter the Terms by posting on the Site such revised Terms or a reference to the web site where such revised Terms may be reviewed. Use of the Site after such posting of any modifications or additions shall constitute your acceptance of the new Terms as indicated above. We therefore suggest that you review the Terms periodically for any changes or modifications.
2. Limited Authorization to Use Protected Material
Users may download, print or transmit information from the site subject to the following conditions:
- the appropriate copyright and/or trademark notice must be affixed to each copy downloaded, transmitted or printed;
- use of materials available from the site must be for personal or informational purposes only and in no instance may be used for commercial purposes;
- materials available from this site may not be modified in any manner;
- no materials available from this site (including links from pages on other websites) can be used, copied or distributed separate from the accompanying text.
3. Accuracy; Limitation of Liability and Exclusion of Warranties
SSB makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that all information contained on the Site is accurate and up to date. SSB disclaims responsibility for any errors or omissions, including technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Furthermore, SSB cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files made available for downloading will be free of “viruses”, “infections” or similar software contaminations which may render the software useless or cause damage or destruction to user’s hardware, software or system(s). Users are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and protections against possible damage. Use of SSB’s website and the Internet in general is at the user’s own risk. Nevertheless, your use and browsing of the Site is exclusively at your own risk and the Site is provided to you AS-IS. Warranty and Liability Disclaimer – EXCEPT AS LIMITED BY LAW, SSB MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ITS WEBSITE, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK OR PATENT RIGHTS OF OTHERS, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OR SUITABILITY FOR ANY PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL SSB BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE OR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ITS WEBSITE.
SSB is registered with the United States Copyright Office and is compliant with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide SSB’s Copyright Agent the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the DMCA:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
4. Non-Proprietary and Non-Confidential Treatment of Information
SSB reserves the right to use any idea, concept, or invention created by you and transmitted to it via the Site notwithstanding any limiting language you may use when transmitting such information.
6. Links to Third Party Sites
The Site may include links to other Web sites that may be of interest to you. Any links are provided only as a convenience and do not imply any endorsement of another site. Be sure to read the privacy policies on other Web sites.
SSB MAKES NO ENDORSEMENTS, WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER APROPOS SAID INTERNET SITES, INCLUDING THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, CONTENT OR ACCURACY CONTENT ON SUCH LINKED WEB SITES. YOUR DECISION TO ACCESS ANY SUCH OTHER WEB SITES SHALL BE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DISCRETION. IN PARTICULAR, PLEASE NOTE THAT THE POLICIES OF OTHER WEB SITES LINKED TO THE SITE MAY BE MATERIALLY DIFFERENT THAN THE TERMS, ESPECIALLY WITH RESPECT TO THE USE AND COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF PROPRIETARY INFORMATION POSTED ON THAT WEB SITE. You may not link from any other Web site to any portion of the Site, or to frame any content contained on the Site without SSB’s prior written permission.
7. Intended Audience; Local Laws;
Children under the age of 13 are not eligible to use the SSB site. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey.
8. Statute of Limitations
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Site or the Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
9. Miscellaneous- user rules;
User Rules – In order to maintain an efficient and effective site that addresses the needs and interests of its viewers, the following rules apply to the use of this site:
- Users may not post or transmit any message that is libelous, defamatory or obscene, or violates any other person’s copyrights, privacy rights, trademarks, trade secrets or rights in any confidential information. The user hereby indemnifies SSB for any and all damages suffered by third parties as a result of user’s violation of this rule.
- Users may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program with the intent to threaten the safety of others and/or with the effect of causing a reasonable person to perceive a threat to his or her safety.
- A user who posts information to this site represents that it is the sole owner of materials posted by it or that is has the right to license their use.
- Users acknowledge and agree that SSB may take appropriate action in order to prevent the misuse of the site to disseminate information, statements or materials that may be abusive, destructive, harmful or threatening to the safety of others or in order to comply with any law or regulation of any government entity.
- Users may not interfere with other users’ use of the site, including, but not limited to, the disruption of the normal flow or use of the service.
- Users may not post or transmit any contaminated or destructive files
- The use, distribution, or publication of any materials posted by third parties does not constitute or imply an endorsement of such materials or of any opinions or comments expressed in such materials.
- Users hereby grant SSB a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, perform, display and distribute its posting, any portion of such posting and any derivative works created from such posting, in print, electronic and other media, by any means now known or developed in the future. SSB shall not be obligated to pay the posting party any royalties or other compensation for use of the posting. Notwithstanding anything contained in this subparagraph, SSB shall delete all identifying information relating to users in the subsequent use(s) of such postings.
SSB is committed to providing the most favorable Site experience. If you observe material or behavior that may violate one of the Terms, or if you would like to review or correct the information that you provided to SSB (or if you have comments or questions about our Site), you can contact us at: [email protected]