Business customers can process ACH payments and remittance information more efficiently with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) reporting. EDI is an easy way to accelerate collections and manage cash flow. Customers can streamline payment-processing functions with faster reporting.
- Access to advanced reporting information with payment details
- Accurately transfers data without manual input or human error
- Minimizes internal paperwork, processing time and additional staff expenses
- Tracks funds for more efficient cash forecasting, leading to enhanced business relationships
- Transmits electronic business reports to simplify data access
|Reporting||Simple and easy-to-read explanations of each payment. Enables ACH payments and related data (invoice number, beneficiary information, etc.) to be captured electronically and translated into easily accessible reports.|
|Quick Access||Receives data in a defined and professional format to update receivables quickly and efficiently.|
|Convenience||Facilitates superior communication with all trading partners, including customers, suppliers, and financial institutions.|
See for yourself how our cash management suite can help you save money and improve efficiencies.
Visit your local Financial Center, or call us at 1-800-363-8115 today!